Technical production worker
Sun-Power, works together!
Sun-Power is committed to a world in which people with personal and cultural differences learn from each other, can grow and work together on collective goals and long-term relationships. Sun-Power, works together!
We are constantly looking for people who want to strengthen our organisation. People who want to work together as a team in order to carry out the assignments of our clients in the best possible way.
Our client is a leading company in the food processing industry. The company has gained a prominent position in the market with its machines. Quality and reliability are key elements of the company policy. The company strives for added value for its clients.
As a technical production worker, you have the following tasks:
- After treatment of stainless steel products with glass bead blasting in a cabin
- Light assembly work
- Performing different types of metal grinding on stainless steel pipes
- Independently choosing the right type of grinding
- Willing to learn any other tasks
You are a highly motivated technical production worker with a sense of responsibility. Requirements:
- Knowledge of English, German or Dutch language
- Affinity with (metal) technology
- Eager to learn new things and a teamplayer mindset
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to settle in the Netherlands
It is a full-time job of 38 hours a week. You will receive a competitive salary and good secundary benefits. In the event of proven suitability, a permanent employment contract will be offered. The personnel policy focuses on personal and professional development, so that employees can expand their knowledge within the organisation.
Are you the right candidate for technical production worker? Mail your contact details (name and mobile number) and/or CV directly to job@sun‑power.nl and we will contact you.
If you have any questions, you can contact an employee of our office on 0031-774720199.