Sun-Power is committed to a world in which people with personal and cultural differences learn from each other, can grow and work together on collective goals and long-term relationships. Sun-Power, works together!
We are constantly looking for people who want to strengthen our organisation. People who want to work together as a team in order to carry out the assignments of our clients in the best possible way.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Forklift Drivers. Your work takes place in a part-conditioned hall. Because of the specialization in packaging and trading soft fruit, hygiene, (temperature) control and food safety are very important. The work is divided into two shifts (06.00 to 15.00 hours and 15.00 to 00.00 hours). You are responsible for the following activities:
- Loading and unloading trucks with a forklift and/or pallet jack
- Transport of soft fruit to and from production and/or storage by forklift and/or pallet jack
- Place pallets in the correct position for transport
- Any other work related to in-house logistics
- Experience in logistics as a forklift driver
- Have a valid forklift certificate
- Reasonable to good command of the English or German language
- In possession of driving licence B
- Being able to work precisely and efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
- An hourly wage of between € 11,- and € 13,- depending on age and experience, excluding holiday pay, holidays and allowances for overtime and shift work (weekly payment)
- Full-time employment (42 hours per week from March to September and 34 hours per week from September to March)
- Work for a longer period of time within an internationally oriented company with enthusiastic colleagues
- Accommodation and health insurance against payment
- Possibly a company car
- Support by an intermediary who can speak your language
Are you the right candidate for Forklift Driver? Mail your contact details (name and mobile number) and/or CV directly to email@example.com and we will contact you.
If you have any questions, you can contact an employee of our office on 0031-774720199.