Our client is a small company in the area of Roermond with experience in the field of new construction and maintenance. They are specialized in manufacturing of various constructions from stainless steel, aluminium and black steel. Our client takes care of the customer by having everything under his own management, such as turning/milling work, sheet metal work and construction work. You will work in a small, close-knit team that consists of hard workers.
As a TIG-welder you are responsible for assembling and welding high quality of stainless steel machines and/or steel parts. You work on the basis of a technical drawing. In addition, you check whether this welding meets the quality requirements.
As a TIG-welder you possess:
- A completed technical education;
- The ability to plan your own work and to use the right tools and resources;
- Experience in TIG-welding of stainless steel and steel products, using TIG welding process;
- The ability to read technical drawings;
- Technical insight and striving for the highest possible quality;
- Speaking skills Dutch or English.
We offer you a technical challenge with a lot of responsibility and space to develop yourself. It is an innovative and strongly growing company. You will be working in a diverse working team, where a no-nonsense and hands-on mentality prevails. You will receive a salary of €15.00 gross per hour.
Are you the right person for the function of TIG-welder? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about this function, please contact Rodica Bot-Danilov via telephone number +31 (0) 77-205 8006.