Employment service agency Sun-Power works on finding the right person for the right job. We have extensive knowledge and experience within the agricultural and technical sectors. We create the right work experience by using open dialogue with both our employees and our clients.
We are looking for a number of assembly/production workers for various clients in the technical field such as construction, machine building and production. All this in a 50 km around Horst.
As a assembly/production worker you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Machining of basic material such as cutting, punching, sawing, drilling, deburring and grinding;
- Maintaining materials and equipment;
- Assembling of this basic material;
- Work independently with machining of basic materials;
- You are not afraid to work at height if it is necessary.
As an assembly/production worker you have a:
- Technical background;
- Technical affinity in assembling, montage or construction;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You are capable to read technical drawings and symbols (is a pre);
- An independent work attitude, but also willing to co-operate;
- You speak English, German and/or Dutch (is a pre);
- Driving license (is a pre).
We offer you a technical challenge in one of our technical companies with an informal working atmosphere. You will be working in an international working team, where you have the possibility to grow and improve your workings skills. We offer you a salary according to the collective Dutch labor agreement, according to your abilities and work experience.
Are you the right person for the function of assembly/production worker? Send your cv to email@example.com. If you would like more information about this function, please contact Rodica Bot-Danilov by calling +31(0)77-2058006.